Tuesday 11 January 2011

A message from Colin's wife, Diane


Good morning, I am writing this on my husband's blog as I am sure that by now you know that he passed away in December.  He so enjoyed writing his blog and looked forward so much to all the comments that were made on his books and, very importantly to him, he tried to help everyone as much as he could in the promotion of their own writings.  

I have undertaken to finish my husband's final book in the series..and also to continue writing Billy.....this will not be for a while, I still cannot get my head around his loss, we have been married for 35 years.  

Thank you again so much everyone for bringing such joy to his life.

I am now living with my brother and his young family in the UK.

Diane

2 comments:

  1. All the best Diane, with the book and this new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this - we enjoyed our contact whilst Colt was writing "A Time for Living", featuring a short bit about us and our narrowboat. Our symapathy is with you and the family.

    ReplyDelete